Mastery 7: Why Every Entrepreneur Needs a Mentor
The mentor dynamic is a key component of success, especially when it comes to entrepreneurship. Too many entrepreneurs embrace the “lone-wolf” strategy with a fierce independence and desire to grind it out alone. The reality is that every entrepreneurial success story is built upon a network of relationships, advocates, mentors, and supporters. Humility, a passion for learning, and the courage to ask for help will inevitably lead to the most efficient course to startup success. Click below to listen:
The Mentor: Why Every Entrepreneur Needs One
“No individual has sufficient experience, education, native ability, and knowledge to ensure the accumulation of a great fortune without the cooperation of other people.”-Napoleon Hill
- Every entrepreneur should seek at one point or another to have both a mentor and protege.
- The coaching dichotomy between sporting and entrepreneurship.
- Why top athletes leverage coaching to stay at the top.
- Why humility is the key to progress and growth in entrepreneurship.
- Modeling the performance of mentors, competitors, and influencers.
- The negative impact of scarcity and pride on learning and mentorship.
It’s easier to copy a genius than create mediocrity – Archimedes