039: Crafting the Perfect Sales Pitch with Pitch Queen Michelle Weinstein
Michelle Weinstein, also known as The Pitch Queen has leveraged an exciting sales career, and an entrepreneurial rollercoaster to refine a skill that has become her secret weapon – the Pitch. Michelle has pitched her way into Costco, onto Shark Tank, and into the world of millionaires, athletes and coaches. Michelle joins SalesFounders this week to talk about the art of the Pitch and a few of her strategies to help entrepreneurs build relationships, gain rapport, and generate powerful sales traction.
ON THIS EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
- Facing adversity – lessons from a failed startup
- Entrepreneurship is a 24 hour sales job
- Preparing your company to weather unknown costsBuilding Rapport – why trust is the secret to selling
- Relationship based-selling and the “champion”
- Persistence and the art of being ‘Professionally Annoying’
- Strategies to connect with influencers
- Ingredients of a great sales pitch
About Our Guest
Michelle Weinstein has accomplished incredible feats of influence, building a business both online and brick & mortar. She has sold everything from mortgages, to wardrobes at Nordstrom, to $30k online education programs, to 7-figure homes, to Paleo meatballs. Michelle pitched her way on Shark Tank and raised over $1M for her last Company. She uses the same formula to make all these things happen and her goal is to take her 20 years of experience and help you overcome any obstacles to close more deals, work half the time, make double the money and work with the clients that you love to serve.