033: Breaking the Rules with Best-Selling Author Heather Havenwood
breaking the rules
Heather Havenwood is a serial entrepreneur, best-selling author, and authority on the subject of digital marketing and sales coaching. Heather is helping entrepreneurs “break the rules” and implement proven systems around marketing and sales. As an Entrepreneur.com contributor, performance coach, and one of Huffington Posts Top 50 Must Follow Women Entrepreneurs, Heather is a power-house when it comes to entrepreneurship. She joins us this week to talk about her challenging journey in entrepreneurship, sales systems, and why more women need to give themselves “permission” to thrive as entrepreneurs.
True freedom is the presence of alignment – Heather Havenwood
ON THIS EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
- The pursuit of freedom through entrepreneurship
- Reinventing yourself in the face of adversity
- Tapping into the creating process of entrepreneurship
- Sales Systems – is your startup really prepared for growth?
- Messaging and why entrepreneurship struggle to connect with customers.
- Women Entrepreneurs – why more women need to give themselves “permission” to succeed.
- Get comfortable breaking the rules!
About Our Guest
Heather Ann Havenwood, was named by Huffington Post™ as one of the ‘Top 50-Must Follow Women Entrepreneurs’, she is a Entrepreneur.com contributor and is regarded as a top authority on digital marketing strategies and online business sales systems. She is currently focused her work on working with solo-entrepreneurs, small businesses, sales professionals on how to LEVERAGE the hottest online techniques including, online social behaviors analysis, podcast profiting and measurement marketing (reading the data to make best marketing decisions for all CMO’s and CEO’s)